Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stem Cells & Friedreich's Ataxia

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to tell you about a stem cell supplement which I recently came across.
I had previously read about a few Friedreich's Ataxia patients that were benefiting from stem cell treatments. The downside was, they had to travel to China or parts of Europe to receive the treatment. The supplement which I found works by promoting your body's production, release, and circulation of your own stem cells which are normally found in your bone marrow. The supplement is completely natural (I wouldn't pay it any attention if it weren't) and inexpensive.

I really can't say if it is a natural cure for Friedreich's Ataxia...I have been taking it for about 2 weeks now and I am noticing some benefits: a subtle improvement in my balance, a slight increase in strength, and a noticeable reduction in leg spasms are the benefits I have noticed so far. Only time will tell whether or not this will result in a complete healing. I am on a once per month autoship program (I save $5/bottle that way) and I plan to continue taking it for at least a year. I will report further benefits via this blog, so keep checking back.
By the way, with the autoship discount, the supplement is $43.97/bottle of 90 capsules and it is recommended to take 3 caps/day (so one bottle will last one month). To me, a chance to regain my health, to walk and run, and perhaps even scale a mountain is well worth $43.97 per month. If you decide to take this supplement, please post comments with any benefits you experience.

For more info on this supplement, Click Here.

Yours in Natural Health,

Viny D'Errico

3 comments:

  1. hi

    what is the result for stemgevity
    do u still feel the difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, as a patient is well,I am very curious to hear about your results. So what were they? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i want to take this supplement and how can i get?

    ReplyDelete